lundi 8 octobre 2007

good morning brothers and sisters



You think that love is just a concept. Because you don't want to suffer anymore...

Yes brothers 'n sisters I'm criying kindled tears.It's 4:00 p.m this monday and Paris is pretty to live.The sun is shining,smiles are communicable and people are lighted by colors.

I should be happy.

Like in Minnie's songs.

Her lyrics are just sensual pleasures, with such an intensity.

And me, perched on my skateboard.

The street odors, my iPod on repeat mode, I just hang out.
Erika Rose - Black Gold

Some try to forget their desesperation drinking.

Me, but I do it buying Air Max Light.

Panacea - Between Earth & Sky

I was talking about Anissa yesterday, tomorrow for sure I will talk about another slot that will break my heart...

If the next one is sweet, I will offer her some raspberry Macarons from Ladurée.

Kidz In The Hall & Mick Boogie - Hush

2 Comments:

Anonyme a dit…

le site de LaDurée est d'un... kitschissime à souhait.
mais je refuse pas un macaron...

Anonyme a dit…

Je suis dacodac avec Kanthos c'est kitch mais MERCI pour Erika Rose ;)