dimanche 2 décembre 2007

You would like to get my place...



Sofia's appartment, Paris 19e...

- Make me some kiss in my back

- Don't you prefer me to put my tongue between your legs ?

- No, make me a baby

- Right now ? Are you crazy ?

- Yes!

- ...

- You make me beautiful, kiss me bad boy

Mic Terror - Juke Them Hoes

On Tv, young French actors are laughting with the most idiot TV presenter.Sofia is on the phone with Nathalie, editor in chief for an erotic magazine.

To night, we go out... In club.

A sexy place in Paris.

- Have you finished preparing yourself ?

- Yes, I have

- Hurry up bad boy! I'm in a hot mood...

- Hum! I'm coming now

12:01 am , Paris is lighting on.

I take a cigarette.

Enjoy your night.

Coppa - Society Ho's Pt 2

2 Comments:

Anonyme a dit…

So sexy this girl .... I like !

Anonyme a dit…

Chérie, si tu veux mon msn, écris moi ;)