samedi 24 novembre 2007

Pete Doherty Meets Jack Bauer



France has the most wonderful story in the World.

Its landscape, its Kings and Queens, its painting, its literature, its cooking, its wine, its streets, its capital city, its revolutions, its language oh my God! French, so fluid and melodic, so beautiful...

I like to be French, but I don't like France.

What a paradox would you say ?

KDGN - Oo, Kom..(Sterile Action Figures Rmx)

Learn French! To me, it's the most beautiful language on Hearth. Not because I'm French. Not at all! If you use to read me, you already know about my scorn toward French people and they way of life. But it's very important to me that my children speak French as well as English.

There is no other language then French to express yourself with naunces, to distinguish tunes and subtleties.

In short, when you hear French correctly spoken, it's like hearing Barry White singing.

Ben Mi Duck - Stepping Back

3 Comments:

Anonyme a dit…

Are you aware that "Kinderkoor De Gouden Nachtengaaltjes - Oo, Kom Er Eens Kijken" is Dutch and not French? It kind of ruins your entire post =)

Rory a dit…

Awesome blog.

Big ups,

swurdin.blogspot.com

Anonyme a dit…

I know it's not french, it's a remix of Sterile Action Figures there is no link between the text and the sound and that is volontary.Don't worry we know who we play on the blog, the text is only a point of view and the track is the one we wanted to make you discover.

Peace