dimanche 11 novembre 2007

Ferris Bueller's Technical



- Hello (cold voice)

- Hi baby. Are you ok?

- Don't worry... Teddy has squashed my foot with his car. Then, we have had an accident on the road to hospital. Teddy impacting a wild boar. So he decided to put it in the car. We have spent hours accross the freeway to carve it up and I catch cold.

- Oh my God! I hope you're ok honey... I take my jacket and come to see you.

- No don't do that... I'm at my father's. I was about to sleep when you have called.

- Oh ok... Have a sleep baby I call you later.

- Yes (little voice)

- I love you sweet baby... Rest up!

- Yes

- Clic

DJ Kentaro - Grateful to You

- Hello (female voice)

- Hi it's me. It's ok I can take the subway in 10mn

- Great! I'm waiting for you in the bath... Till then, I have toys.

- Bitch

- Yes, your bitch.

- Hummm... Prepare your pussy

- Oh oui (in French)

- See you later

- Kiss my cat

- Groaaaarrr!!!

- Miaouuuuu

- Clic

Taggy Matcher - My Adidas

1 Comments:

Anonyme a dit…

ooh yeah.. jme suis absentée pendant quelques jours d'Internet et j'ai ratté quelques sons plutot sympaaa !
My adidas ... rien que le titre est coolos .. alors la sik en elle meme...