dimanche 28 octobre 2007

Tue-l'amour



Paris 12e, Leila's appartment.

- Have you launched the washing machine?

- No

- You just had to push on a button

- I forgot, I had to work

- OK

- Have you had a shower?

- Yes this morning

- Sure?

- Yes I it did

- You should rinse your ding-a-ling

- Pfff

- Yes you shoul. If you don't, no blowjob

- I'm telling you that I have had a shower earlier, before you get back

- Liar

- I swear honey

- Noway! In the bathroom now

2 Hours later

- Take off your socks

- But I'm cold

- I don't mind, you suck

- You make me go crazy

- Take if off, if you wanna touch me

45 mn later

- Humpff

- What?

- Don't nibble my boob, they are sensitive because of my coming menstruation

Nomak ft Melodee - Elemental Music

5 mn later

- Aieee

- Oh that's good baby

- Stop, stop, you're mashing me, you're too heavy

Ear Dis - Hey Girl (Club Rmx)