samedi 6 octobre 2007

Kissy Speaks With...Âme



For my first interview, I have decided to talk with Frank one member of the duet Âme.

I have falled in love with the remix "Elle" and that made me curious to know more about these men...Frank kindly a greed a virtual face to face with me.

Just imagine me with my red boots for this occasion ;)


(L'interview en francais)

Kissy - Âme is composed by you , Kristian Beyer & Eren Solak, Why Ame Frank on Myspace ? Are you the only driver now ?

Frank - At first I have to say that Eren was only with us for 2 tracks. He's an old friend who lives in Berlin and makes some own tracks. But at the and he's not âme.
Kristian is also on myspace. He's watching the Innervisions site on myspace ...

K - The remix you produced on the track "Elle" for Dj Gregory reminds me the tortured and hypnotic sound Moodymann ( joyfull and mental) is it your inspiration originate or the opposite ?

F - I mean, we are for sure inspirated by Moodymann or Theo Parrish but I can't say especially for this remix.

K - Your music is very deep in the same track I feel different emotions that make me cry and in the same time make me dancing.Is this "La Magie de l'Âme" ?

F - You don't have to cry ;-) ... Our intention is (if there is "intention" in our music) to do tracks that we love 100% and that's why we work that slow. Because we have to feel the track completly ...

K - You have become incontrovertible in remixing (Mr V,Roy Ayers..). Excepted some EP and Mixing in 2006 , why no album with Âme since 2004 ?

F - Because we're not ready for that. But we are working on a longplayer (not under the name Âme but you'll see ;-)

K - What is the link between you and Jazzanova ? Sonar Kollektiv ?

F - We met J'nova through Dixon who brought us to SK. They are really nice guys and we are really good friends. I also love what they do musically.

K - Are Henrik Schwarz & Dixon part of the family ?

F - They and us are the Innervisions Orchestra. We just finished a remix for Underworld together and we are also working on the follow up to "Where we at".

K - Et a part cela qu'est ce qu'on mange de bon a Berlin ?

F - Nous ne sommes pas de Berlin! We are from Karlsruhe which is a small town in the south west of Germany. But anyway: Kristian is vegetarian. But we both love food ;-)

K - Kiss Frank

Links for more...

5 Comments:

Anonyme a dit…

Bravo Kissy

Nous t'aimons ;)

Plus hard la prochaine :)

Anonyme a dit…

sympa cette 1ère interview ;)

Anonyme a dit…

superstar ma belle !!!

Anonyme a dit…

la prochaine fois missia FAIS TES INTERVIEWS EN FRANCAIS :) et merci pour le cousin CONNASSE !!!

Plume

Anonyme a dit…

c sa kay bon :D