samedi 13 octobre 2007

dancing with the aliens



I have always been fascinated by London, its streets, its vibes, its girls, its drugs, its afro people, its brothers, its culture, its sounds and its riffraff.

For sure I will emigrate there.

I will have a kid with a beautiful african.

My son will make some grime and for my daughter it will be r'n'b.

Griminal - Dance

At 15, they take the mic and kick our ass.

This young English that manage their bizness out of the ghetto look like bosses...

I just respect them.

tears fill my eyes every time I talk about them.

They have this fucking groove with angel faces and zulu stories that make french teenagers turn pale.

Chipmunk - Fire Alie

Super Super Banco :

I'm a kind of junky...Lost in a world of junkies.

Dutch Rhythm Combo - Bonaire (Blackjoy Rmx)