dimanche 18 novembre 2007

Make Me Love Baby



It's sunday, it's cold and streets are empty.

Another night having continual sex like Mohamed Ali's palsy.

After having drunk some cup of gin at Les Chandelles with Celia, we have joined a couple in their appartment in 17e near Parc Monceau.

An hallucinating view of Paris.

Pearl was the home mistress, a lovely black expert in lips moving.

Her husband, a 30 years old man happy to let her wife under our hands.

I adore feeling my dick getting in a shaved pussy.

I adore black pussy flavor in my mouth.

5:00am, I'm talking to you and everybody is sleeping.

Paris is waking up and I adore life.

Wicked Lester - Hearthbreaker (Rmx)

She was dressed with a little green cotton panty on her caramel skin.

Her little tits pointing on me as if they wanted my lips to tape them.

Her afro delimited perfectly her face.

- So, we do it ?

- Right Now ?

- Yes, my pussy is all wet.

Steve & I - Comeandgetme