vendredi 19 octobre 2007

Paris under bombs



I'm in tear gas vapor... The crowd is getting uncontrolable.

I'm afraid.

My bandana on my mouth to protect myself from vapors. Nadia is trying to get my hand, I can see fear in her eyes because of this violence explosion with no reason.

French teens is in the street.


Police is ready to charge.

I can capture the intensity.

Bullet time

Flash guns crackle, I can hear demonstrators screaming.

It's them vs us.

Desesperate youth.

Cars are burning, shop windows are explosing, it war but arms are only paving stones.

I take my spray paints.

A colored line appears.

My spray is crying.

Teens get up and wake up!

Dave Nada - Spell On You

Policemen lauch assault.

There is so much light that it reminds me nightclubs.

A brutal energy gets away from million souls connected on the same brainwave.

That's getting electric.

No more friction between people.

The cause wines.

It's them vs us.

Police vs me.

My ideas.

My own new life vision.

I'm a revolutionary.

A fucking resistant.

Born to fight.

I'm armed with a steel bar.

I can hear the order of charge.

My spray bomb is draging out on the floor.

Bullet time

I can hear balls inside.

I'm scared.

And the horde pulls us down.

Frank N Dank - Clap Hands (Morgan Spacek Rmx)