mercredi 17 octobre 2007

don't play it like Steve Urkel



Cool I have bought some chewing gum... Fuck how red are my eyes! I have just smoked some marijuana... I have changed my underpants.

OK I have condoms... But it sucks, she could refuse? I should stop, I'm a playboy !!! Shit it's 5, I'm a little early... I have to sweat blood in the subway....

Nametag - Ahead of the basics

She's a fucking hot girl! Her Myspace pictures underestimate her beauty...I hope I shag her... She seems to be already charmed... Look at her fixing at me as if she had never seen a man...

For sure she wants me to shag her... It's quite normal if you look at me!!!!

Domu presents Pete Simpson - Ain't No Fool

Fucking bouncer, he was ready to push me back... Oh god look at her moving like a slut...

She's too hot!!! For sure a girl moving like that is a bitch in bed!!!

Rich Sutcliffe - Crazy Disco Legs (J.Fiasco Rmx)

BOUYAKA BOUYAKA !!!

Black Pocket - Thank You And Credits

1 Comments:

Anonyme a dit…

putain de blog, continue.