dimanche 30 septembre 2007

you know what I mean ?



(The phone rings)

Eazer B : Hello

? : Hi...It's Shola

Eazer B : Shola ?

Shola : Yes, Maddie's sister

E : Oh sorry...Is Maddie well ?

S : She's fine...She's up to open her 2nd shop in Barcelona in some few days

E : Oh that's cool !!! What about you ? Why you don't call

S : I know I should have called you...Hum, actually I need you to get some coke...

E : ?

S : Are you still on the phone ?

E : Oh yes...Just a reminder, ain't you only 16 ?

S : So what

E : Put in some coke in your nostrils at 16 THAT SUCKS !!!

S : I do what I want...You're not my father...

Clic (Hang Up)

The Bug ft Killa P & Flow Dan - Skeng (Kode9 Rmx)

Your new Nike air like an 80's song...Enjoy.

Material - Over and Over (Gw re-edit)

Super Super Banco :

I imagine a playboy life.

Blond or brown haired, sveltes, fats, Asians, Afro Americans, Arabians , lesbians, nuns , women in love or married, straight men...

All of them can fall in love seeing him.

With this life and my mind...

Imagine the prototype.

Invincible - Pick your Poison

3 Comments:

Anonyme a dit…

If that girl is only 16 there is something really wrong with this world, but in Paris, it's good, right - younger is acceptable?

Eazer B a dit…

Unfortunatly it's impossible.

She's a teenager in 2007.

It's ugly but that is life.

Anonyme a dit…

I'll be seeing her in four years.