mardi 20 novembre 2007

My Cherie Amour



My hot chocolate of Beyrouth

I’ll not keep on lying to you… Yes, I’m in love with another woman.

You have been important in my life for a long time, but I don’t love you anymore.

So, I’ve decided to go far away from you and to start a new life.

Stop trying to find and see me.

My decision is definitive and I will not change my mind.

I prefer letting you suffer alone in your big apartment with our little dog Woofy.

You can find in the living-room cabinet a loaded gun, you may need it. You will also find in the bedroom cabinet a Lexomil box that you can swallow with the whiskey bottle I have put in your bag.

The clothesline or my razor blade can also be helpful to you, they are in the bathroom.

That’s all

PS: Don’t forget to feed Woofy if you decide to end your life.


Your ex future honey


XXXChange - Our Love